Monday, June 22, 2009

In Memory...

My grandma passed away this weekend. She was diagnosed with cancer in December, and her body was too weak to fight off an infection that hit her last week. It's hard to believe that she's really gone. This is the first grandparent I've lost, and it's just so strange to think that someone who has been a part of my life since I was born isn't here anymore. I believe that I will see her again someday, and knowing that this separation isn't forever and that she's been freed from the troubles of this world brings me comfort. My family and I appreciate any prayers - thank you!

1 comment:

  1. hey Kristen -- I'm so sorry. I know what it's like to lose your first grandparent, and how much it hurts. I'll definitely be praying for you & your family -- let me know if there's anything I can do for you, ok?

    ReplyDelete