Monday, April 16, 2012

Thrift Share Monday

I actually found these two weekends ago, but Monday was, well, Monday and slipped right on by without a post. I dug through the pattern box at a local thrift share a few weeks ago and didn't find anything. This time, I found 3 patterns that a) I liked and b) were the right size, or close to it.


They're all Simplicity, clockwise from left: 7167 (2002 button up shirts), 5133 (1981 knit shirts), and 8193 (1969 A-line dress with collar). I can't wait to make the 60's dress - wouldn't it be cute in a lace or eyelet? I also got some wide hem facing and a purple linen shirt. Total cost for all that: $2.

I also found instruction sheet for Butterick 4818 inside one of the other pattern papers. It's another 60's dress, and it has an interested curved seam and button detail.

I should add that this post is linked up to Thrift Share Monday here.

No comments:

Post a Comment